Get a Professional 5-Page Website for Your Business.
Name Your Own Price!
Hello, My name is Nathan.
Are you looking for an affordable way to get a professional website for your business? Look no further! I offer a “Name Your Price” website deal that allows you to pay what you think is fair for a five-page website. No more guesswork or sticker shock!
I will design and create a website tailored to your business needs. We’ll work with you every step of the way to ensure that your website is professional, functional, and visually stunning.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get a professional website for your business at a price that you can afford. Fill out the form below today and get started with your very own website!
In case you require additional pages or information, we can add those to your website after completing the design and receiving payment. Furthermore, we can offer advanced services such as SEO, privacy laws, and internet marketing after payment is processed.
After you have filled out the questionnaire, you will be redirected to my hosting site, Aslhosting.com, where you can purchase the domain and hosting for $30.00, which is not included in this package.
What You Get:
Your WordPress website will be comprised of five pages, including:
• WordPress Set-Up
• Legal (We can provide generic legal pages),
• No Domain Name included (You can buy your own or get one from me)
Error: Contact form not found.
For the purpose of this agreement, the term ‘designer/developer’ shall denote Nathan and/or Nathankwebdesign’s team, while the term ‘client’ shall refer to the individual or entity who has enlisted the services of the designer/developer.
- Content: The client will provide all text, images, and other content to be included on the website. While the designer/developer may offer guidance and suggestions, they are not responsible for creating or providing content.
- Design: The designer/developer will create a custom design for the website based on the client’s requirements and preferences. The developer will allow three significant changes after the deposit payment without any extra fees.
- Development: The website will be built using the industry-standard tools and technologies of WordPress and optimized for speed, security, and usability. The website will be completed within a specified timeframe. Typically, the website can be finished within 5 to 10 days. However, it is important to note that delays caused by the client, such as failure to provide content or feedback in a timely manner, may result in a longer timeline.
- Payment: The client will name their own price for the website design and development, which does not include ongoing maintenance or updates. The designer/developer reserves the right to reject the client’s offer if it is too low. If the client has 20 days to make payment, the designer/developer reserves the right to remove the webdesign after 20 days without receipt of payment.
Support: After payment, support or maintenance may be provided for an additional fee. The client can maintain and add plugins to their website without any charges.
- Ownership: The client will own the website and all its content once it is paid for in full. The designer/developer may retain the right to use the website as part of their portfolio or marketing materials unless otherwise agreed upon. The client will be given a user name and password to access their website once payment is made.
- Domain Name: If the client chooses to buy the web pages designed and hosted on the developer’s hosting site, the developer will assist in the purchase and registration of the domain name on behalf of the client. The client will own the domain name and will be responsible for purchasing and renewing it annually. The cost for the domain name is $20 per year plus a $10 hosting fee.
- Hosting: If the client chooses to have the website hosted on the developer’s hosting site, the cost is $10 per year. The website will be hosted on a secure server with daily backups and technical support. If the client chooses to transfer the website to another hosting site, they will be responsible for purchasing and transferring the hosting account to the new host.
- Confidentiality: The designer/developer agrees to not disclose any confidential information provided by the client during the website design and development process to any third party without the client’s prior written consent, unless required by law. This includes but is not limited to business plans, trade secrets, and personal information.